This five-day CDM training, participants will be provided with the knowledge to analyze the community and its capacities and to assess its strengths and weaknesses in order to design development interventions strategically that will allow participants to perform better.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Undertake situation and problem analysis methodology
• Identify the problems and find solutions for them
• Formulate and develop a community development program
• Formulate budgeting
• Acquire skills in basic managerial functions and to improve team building, running meetings, motivation, delegation, conflict handling, effective communication, supervision
1. Development, Project, Community Development and Approach
2. Project Cycle
3. Problem Identification Methodology
4. Formulation and development of the program
5. Implementation /Action Plan/Budgeting
6. Managerial Functions/Skills
7. Monitoring and Report Writing
The training is participative and highly practical, using a wide range of training and learning methods.
Participants are given the opportunity to share their own experiences and ideas, and those of others, to enhance learning.
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 5000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery).
Note: 5% discount for female participants.