This seven-day BFM training gives you a thorough understanding and importance of finance management in office. This Basic Financial Management training introduces participants to the fundamentals of financial management. Participants will become familiar with basic accounting concepts and terms, track business transactions, use universal accounting tools such as the general journal, general ledger, and trial balance. Training activities also cover the purpose of and how to use the four financial statements – the income statement, the balance sheet, the cash flow statement, and the statement of stockholders’ equity. Finally, participants learn how to create and enforce a budget by analyzing financial statements, setting objectives, and monitoring performance.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Learn the fundamentals of financial management and basic accounting concepts and terms.
• Use the general ledger and trial balance.
• Prepare and interpret an Income Statement, Balance Sheet and a Cash Flow Statement.
• Learn the fundamentals of budgeting and analyze financial statements.
• Reconcile a bank statement.
• Manage an organization’s cash.
• Calculate inventory value and depreciation.
• Understand inventory costing methods and depreciation methods.
1. Basics of accounting
2. Accounting cycle
3. Income Statement
4. Balance Sheet
5. Other financial statements
7. Cash management
8. Analysis of financial statements
9. Analysis of Income Statements
10. Inventory and depreciation
11. Application of accounting methods
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 7000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery)
Note: 5% discount for female participants.