This three-day CM training aims to assist participants to improve the knowledge and skills required to tackle conflict situations. The main issues that will be dealt with in this training are to assess the challenges to improvement that lie ahead and the ideal way to work on these improvements.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Explain and understand the sources of conflict.
• Analyze the causes of conflict.
• Handle conflict situations
• Use conflict management techniques and deal with two (or more) parties in conflict.
1. Concept and type of conflicts
2. Sources of conflict
3. Conflict analysis and assessment
4. Prevention and handling skills
5. Conflict management strategies and techniques
6. Dealing with conflict
This training is highly participative with an emphasis on the practical application of techniques and skills.
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 3000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery).
Note: 5% discount for female participants.