This two-day ECS training, participants will be provided with the knowledge and skills to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing and to understand the importance of ensuring the best use of the communication process in an organization.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Explain the nature of communication and its function in management.
• Examine the flow of communication in an organization.
• Understand how to overcome the barriers to communication.
• Recognize and practice how to give and receive constructive feedback.
1. Communication functions in management
2. Communication flow in the organization
3. Barriers and breakdowns in communication
4. Towards effective communication
5. Interpersonal communication
6. Use of e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, Skype and www
The training will be very interactive, involving practical exercises to consolidate learning, as well as discussions, tutor input and small group activities.
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 2000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery).
Note: 5% discount for female participants.