This five-day FRRM training, participants will be provided with the knowledge and skills to analyze the interests of stakeholders, available resources of communities and organizations’ capacities, in order to improve fundraising and resource mobilization.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Familiarize themselves with the organization, its development and projects.
• Explain the resource development process.
• Use the techniques and tools for successful implementation of resource mobilization.
• Identify and recognize the importance of donors in overall resource development.
- Management Resource Development
- Planning and budgeting
- Financial management
- Techniques: Tools for success
- Events: Donation, Capital campaign, Generating revenue, Grant
- Project work on writing fund raising scheme
This training provides an opportunity to evaluate current local resources, explore and identify new ones in an enjoyable environment with lots of helpful feedback. The training structure allows participants to focus on their own issues, helping successful implementation.
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 5000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery).
Note: 5% discount for female participants.