This five-day GM training aims to assist participants to improve the skills required to lead their organization into the future. The main issues that will be dealt with in this training are to assess the improvement challenges that lie ahead and the ideal way to work on these improvements.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Explain the concept of management
• Use the strategic development process.
• Work effectively with their team
• Use appropriate leadership approaches.
• Motivate their team
• Supervise subordinates’ work
• Communicate effectively
• Delegate at the proper time
1. What is management?
2. Function of Manager
3. Strategic Planning Process
7. Communication and Delegation
The training is participative and highly practical, using a wide range of learning methods. Participants are given the opportunity to share their own experiences and ideas, and those of others, to enhance learning.
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 5000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery).
Note: 5% discount for female participants.