This five-day HRD training, participants will be provided with the knowledge and skills to analyze HR issues, set up HR planning, recruit personnel, develop job descriptions and assess the strengths and weaknesses of their organization in order to design development interventions strategically that will allow staff to perform better.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Explain the concept of HRD.
• Analyze and design job descriptions
• Develop effective human resource planning
• Develop the recruitment and selection process.
• Carry out performance appraisal
• Develop training and development design
• Develop the planning matrix
1. Personnel Management and its role
2. Job Analysis, Job Description, Job Specification and Job design
3. Personnel forecasting
4. Selection & Recruitment
5. Performance Appraisal
6. Training Needs Identification
The training will use a combination of tutor input, case studies and discussion to explore and practice the techniques. Throughout the training, participants will be encouraged to apply the techniques to construct an effective human resource plan for their organizations.
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 5000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery).
Note: 5% discount for female participants.