This two-day NGOM training gives you a thorough understanding and importance of organizational management of NGO. Successful NGOs provide high quality services to beneficiaries. Competition among NGOs in the delivery of services and in the acquisition of donor funding is rising. To achieve success, NGOs have to continually improve and professionalize their work, which puts more and more demands on the management and leadership of an organization. This comprehensive introductory training provides you with core knowledge, practical skills and tools to manage and lead effectively a nonprofit organization.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Understand about strategic planning.
• Understand their system of finance management
• Determine and develop the project and program
• Understand the scheme of fundraising
• Understand about monitoring and evaluation tools..
1. Strategic Planning
2. Financial Management
3. Develop project and program
5. Monitoring and Evaluation
6. Role of community based organisation (CBO) and non-governmental organisation (NGO)
This training is highly participative with an emphasis on the practical application of techniques and skills.
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 2000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery).
Note: 5% discount for female participants.