This three-day RWS training, participants will be provided with the knowledge and skills to collect data/information and maintain regular reporting, analyze project progress, set up the writing, planning and effectively communicate with the stakeholders.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Explain the concept of records and reports.
• Analyze information and maintain the data
• Develop steps for effective planning for report writing
• Develop contents for writing
• Write proper and effective reports.
1. Importance and process of reporting
2. Type of report
3. Procedures of writing
4. Style of writing
5. Final report format
6. Report writing
This training will be highly participative, with substantial use of practical exercises and group discussion.
To get maximum value, participants are advised to bring their own reports to work on during the day.
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 3000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery).
Note: 5% discount for female participants.