This three-day LF training will allow you to go beyond the basic use of the logical framework planning tool. Participants will be equipped with the necessary skills for drawing up and assessing the logical framework, and learn how to use the logical framework as a budgeting tool, a monitoring tool and as a basis for formats and communication methods to improve the information flows in the organization.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Analyse the situation of stakeholders
• Undertake internal and problem analysis.
• Develop and formulate the Logical framework-planning matrix.
• Formulate the budget
1. Development and Project management
2. Project cycle
3. What is Logical Framework?
4. Frame of Logical Framework
5. Situation analysis
6. Developing the logical framework-planning matrix
A practical training looking at examples, case studies and the issues facing participants’ own communities and organization.
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 3000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery).
Note: 5% discount for female participants.