This five-day M&E training aims to provide participants with practical knowledge and skills to improve and update technical and managerial capacity on M&E. Participants will be equipped with necessary skills for drawing up and assessing a Logical Framework and learn how to use the Logical Framework as a monitoring and evaluation tool.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Explain about the importance of M&E in programs and in an organization.
• Explain and use the techniques of M&E effectively.
• Develop the M&E format and use it in an organization.
• Develop the tools of M&E.
1. Meaning, purpose, aim and importance of monitoring and evaluation
5. Project work on M&E
This highly participative training is a mix of individual and group exercises, plenary discussion and tutor input. Continuous learning will be reinforced by practical activities based around a piece of project work that participants bring with them.
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 5000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery).
Note: 5% discount for female participants.