This five-day PM training aims to provide participants with practical knowledge and skills to improve and update managerial capacity. Participatory planning techniques, as well as drawing up sound development interventions, the ways and means to effectively implement these development interventions based upon local support and organizational capacities, and the internal project systems that facilitate the smooth and effective implementation of the designed strategies, are the main objectives of this training.
By the end of the training, participants will be able to:
- Undertake situation and problem analysis methodology.
- Identify the problems.
- Formulate programs and develop implementation plans.
- Acquire skills in basic managerial functions and to improve team-building skills.
- Project, management and development
2. Project Planning Cycle
3. Problem Identification Methodology
4. Formulation and development of program and proejct
The training is participative and highly practical, using a wide range of training and learning methods. Participants are given the opportunity to share their own experiences and ideas, and those of others, to enhance learning.
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 5000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery).
Note: 5% discount for female participants.