This six-day RBM training gives you a thorough understanding of the principles and practices of RBM. You will identify what needs to be put in place or improved in your own organisation and go on to develop a strategy to achieve that. It is for people responsible for developing RBM in their organisation or in a large complex program. So it is useful for strategic planners, heads of M&E as well as senior program managers. It is especially good if two or more people take part from the same organisation in order to ensure that the strategies from the course are put into action.
BBy the end of the training, participants will be able to:
• Understand Results-Based Management and prepare the ground for its introduction
• Understand and develop a Results-Based Management strategy and evaluation for own organization.
Module 1: Understand Results-Based Management
• The principles of Results-Based Management, essential structures and processes
• Results cultures and diagnosis of the strengths, weaknesses and gaps in participants’ organizations
Module 2: Prepare the ground for RBM
• Prepare the ground for Results-Based Management development and strategy
• Key stak eholders for Results-Based Management and the organizations’ Theory of Change and logic model, and the strategic results framework including key indicators
Module 3: Evaluation with Results-Based Management
• The risk register, risk management plan and results-based budgeting
• Evaluation with Results-Based Management and the strategic M&E plan
Module 4: Develop an Results-Based Management strategy
• Data quality assurance, data analysis, data utilization, reporting
• Managing change with RBM and your own strategy
Number of participant
English and Nepali
Gyan Kunja, Tyalan-1, Kirtipur, Kathmandu, Nepal
Individual NRs. 2000.00 (including reading materials, tea, certificate and stationery).
Note: 5% discount for female participants.